We currently support two types of registered users: 1) a contributor; and/or 2) a research associate. Contributors can post comments to our on-line Forum and leave comments elsewhere on this site. Research associates are generally persons or entities with whom we have existing collaborative arrangements.
Please read this blog if you are interested in registering.
Step 1: Register yourself
- From the main menu, click on MEMBERS AREA to reveal a drop-down list of options.
- Click on Register
- Fill out the registration form and click on the Register button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you (this may take up to 24 hours).
- Once confirmed, return to the MEMBER AREA and Log-in
Step 2: Request additional privileges (optional)
- After successfully logging in, click on CONTACT from the main menu.
- From the drop-down list click on Registration request (if this option does not appear, you have not been successfully logged in as a registered user).
- Fill in your username details and then check the boxes corresponding to the type of access you are seeking.
Using your Membership
- Any logged-in user can contribute to the online FORUMS and leave a reply on individual pages where this option is provided (for example, at the end of this Blog!).
- Logged-in users will see a RESTRICTED menu option. Clicking on this will reveal further options as described below.
Material in our RESOURCES area is protected from unauthorized downloading. While the pages can be viewed by anyone, only registered users can download material using the links provided. In order to download material, you will have to provide one-time access credentials. Details of these access credentials can be found under the Protected Content option as shown left. This option is only displayed to logged-in users and the information should not be shared.
Registered Research Associates who collaborate with us on SSD methodologies can access this area.