IMPORTANT - ACCESS REQUESTS
Some features/areas of this website are only available to registered users having the appropriate delegations. At present, these are:
- Forum contributor – allows you you write posts to our on-line forums.
- Research associate – This is typically reserved for individuals and organisations that we actively collaborate with.
To request access to either of these roles you must:
- If you haven’t already done so, register yourself as a user of this website.
- Once your registration has been approved, go to the Contact drop-down menu. You should see two sub-menus (Message us and Registration request). You will only see the Registration request if you are currently logged on. If you haven’t logged on, do so from the Member Area menu.
- Go to the Registration request page and fill out the form. You will be notified by email as to the outcome of your request.
- Authorised users will be given access to the Restricted menu.